Last couple of weeks we have made good progress on the following milestones
- Connected our PS4 Dual shock game controller using bluetooth with ds4drv driver
- Have python code that turns the wheels based on the game controller joystick movements
- Chassis design to accommodate sensors and hardware component layout
Work in progress on the following items:
- Chassis manufacture using later cutting.
- Understanding the software architecture of Ubiquity Build of ROS ( http://downloads.ubiquityrobots.com/pi.html )that we are using. One of our team members has even volunteered to improve the documentation of the above build in the Ubiquity official forum, so that our learning can be useful to others.